Definition: VHP Decontamination Chamber (Vapour-phase Hydrogen Peroxide pass-through chambers) is a effective solution to transfer material from lower cleanliness area to higher cleanliness aseptic area.
Operation principle: It sterilizes the outer surface of materials with hydrogen peroxide in gas state under normal temperature during transfer, to effectively avoid microbial contamination. Aseptic guarantee level up to 6-log.
Applications: Science laboratory, pharmaceuticals, micro-organism studies, etc.
1. Sterilization process＜120min which means can realize multiple Sterilization operations in one day.
2. Adopts clean compressing air for power which can reduce the impact of the pressure differential when taking air from the room.
3. Decomposition filter can effectively reduce the concentration of VHP remain which will reduce the impact on environment and personnel.
4. It can maintain through up or down side which reduce the inspection space.
5. Can do corner sterilization pass box which will increase factory space utilization ratio, and improve the distribution.
Cabin Leakage Test - Input Batch No. and Start Sterilization - Dehumidification - Temperature Regulation - Concentration Regulation - Sterilization - Residue Removal
Standard size and parameters
Note: specifications listed in below table are only for customers' reference. It is mostly designed and manufactured according to customers' URS.